Tuesday 4 August 2009

my movie

I wish that I had some fresh bread rolls and some milk

Cedar Lake Kitchen


I had breakfast there on Sunday

Real Country Breakfast, scrambled eggs biscuits and gravy and bacon


$7.48

plus $2 tip


Kind've expensive but worth it


I miss Cedar Lake


the sunsets and the times I would get dinner at CLK Steak and fries with a pepsi sometimes with friends or with my mom

we would eat and talk about whatever we heard that day, the sky would glow orange and the clouds lit up like fire

the light blue and deep blue skies mixed together so softly the stars would come out the sunset shining of the windows from the car shop on the corner

Oldies music playing from the speakers


we would leave and get in the car and the cool air would reach us and our noses were filled with the smells of freshly cut grass from that day and exhaust

it was my movie

No comments:

Post a Comment