Monday 21 June 2010

I don't know why.

I don't know why I do the things that I do,
But I know when I try, things turn out alright,
Maybe one of these days I'll learn to fly,
But in the mean time,
Let's go down by the beach,
Set and watch the sunset creep,
Away behind the world, and then
Watch the stars as they go floating by,
In the beautiful dark night's sky,
And maybe if were lucky enough,
We will see fireflies doin' firefly stuff,
hey hey hey, I make you laugh, don't I,
I make you laugh so hard you cry,
Then afterwords, we'll lay down on the soft sand,
And stare into eachothers eyes, you know what I like to see,
Yeah, you lookin' back at me,
I just want to be by your side, I just want to be more,
I just want to be by your side, you are my life, and I am forever yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment