Saturday 24 July 2010

This world

If I could show you this world in my head, you would find it amazing, amazing, Yeah, and if I could show you this world I've created, You would find it amazing, so amazing It's unreal how big it is, and how I only care that your in it, but if I could show you anything, it's this.

I'm standing here on top of the mountainside with you by my side, and I'm looking out onto the plains below, watching as the green fields grow before my eyes, but I'm focusing on something else, it's your hand intertwined with mine, and I'm feeling fine yeah. I get lost in here, as I drift away, when I come back your not here and I'm not feeling okay.

I just want you back, noone else knows that. Who you are, is a mystery to everybody, I like to keep it that way, I want you to myself, I say. So don't force me to tell, I'll never let anyone break this spell I'm under.

No comments:

Post a Comment