Saturday 2 January 2010

Just a daydream.

I ride along in my car, with you, driving fast,
You're sitting next to me, windows down, wind blowing past.
I can't stop looking over at you, as we roll through the countryside,
You notice me looking and smile, I laugh happily and pull you to my side.
I turn down the next road that we come to, headed for my place,
The sun is setting and we're almost there, it is getting late.
You lay your head in my lap and look like you've fell asleep,
I slow down a bit and kiss your head, you look so sweet.
The radio is playin a slow country tune, saying loving you is nothing new,
Its setting up the perfect mood, and it's just how I feel about you.
We pull into the driveway, and drive around to the back yard,
I slide out real gently and carefully pull you into my arms.
You look up right back me as I look down at you and spin around,
You slide down and we keep going dancing on the ground.
I look deeper into your eyes as you look deeper into mine,
We stop dancing and lean into eachother and I kiss you one more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment