Friday 5 February 2010

I don't want to go home.

I don't want to go home--, yet,
I just want to stay right here with you---.
I don't want the day to pass, yeah,
I don't want the sun to set, on this day with you--.

No I don't want go home--, yet, I don't want to leave you--, no.
I just wish time would freeze, oh yeah,
I just wish everything, could continue to be---,
Be---, what we have always drea---med, yeah.

I wonder sometimes, yeah, when you look into my eyes,
What are you thinking of, yeah, Are you thinking of me---,
Are you thinking of me, and this beautiful, beautiful scenery, yeah,
And I know we'll stay together---, forever--, for--ever, yeah.

And I don't want to go home, no, no, no--,
I just want you to stay right here with me---,
With you wrapped in my arms, yeah, yeah
Watching the world go by, watching the world go by, watching the world--, yeah,

So I won't go home, No, no, no. No I won't go---
It's me an you, yeah, and that's how it will always be---.
That's how it will be--- forever,yeah, forever--, forever--, forever-----.
Just you and me...

No comments:

Post a Comment