Monday 7 September 2009

A great day...

hey now whatcha gonna do now, whatcha gonna do now,
your gonna go to sleep and in the morning you'll wake up,
and I'll make you breakfast to eat- drink orange juice that we like to eat-drink
Orange juice all over the floor, I spilled it, as you come you came walking through the door. Grab the towels do the dishes, sun is coming through the kitchen, windows. I drop everything right there, let it fill me up, your beautiful, and I pick you up, it's daylight, but we go to bed, soft I lay you down and kiss your head, and then your neck. You smell like summer coconuts and all pretty things, I hold you in my arms but your the one squeezing. The hair falls in your face, you blow it up back into place, phoosh, phoosh. We smile and we laugh, we smile and we laugh, you curl up a little bit. We just lay there, I don't want to go anywhere. It's time for lunch so I make us a nice grilled cheese, tomato soup and grilled cheese, let's eat-drink orange juice that we like to eat-drink orange juice that you are sipping, yummm. So hey now what we gonna do now, what we gonna do now, let's go to the beach, and swim in the sea, laid back. Were done swimming time for a little pic nic dinner, pb an j with some graham crackers and we eat-drink orange juice from our thermos, its great with what we eat-drink orange juice is a tasty sweet treat. It's time to go nowlet's go home and take shower wash off the day, a great day. The windows rolled down we drive through the countryside, the air is cool and it smells nice, fireflies, as we roll through the countryside. Soon were rolling up the driveway, and I carry you inside, asleep but smiling. And we lay down again, and I sing "hey now whatcha gonna do now, whatcha gonna do now..."

No comments:

Post a Comment