Saturday 12 September 2009

A thank you...

I remember when we we're younger I wanted to impress,
Though with you, you gave me praise none the less,
When we first met I made you nervous but you were shy,
Soon enough we were friends and I didn't have to try,
You were the one good person who liked me for me,
And when I lost a friend, you were there to set me free,
We talked a lot and were always there for eachother,
You were like a sister to me, and I felt like your brother.
I thank you for all you've done over the years no matter how small,
Really I appreciate it, since others would have done nothing at all,
I wish you for you happiness in every single way,
Because you have brought me joy every single day,
Your a true special girl, an Angel in disguise
Like the sun in the sky, your hope burning bright,

No comments:

Post a Comment