Thursday 17 September 2009

The temporary...

I am about to go to sleep, about to dream another dream,
As the echos of the days past in my ear are ringing,
I try and find the beautiful face in my thoughts of the dream I dreamed the night before, The solemn warm tranquility, I barely remember but still wanting more.
I remember the feelings most, and the kindness that she showed, Aphrodite in disguise granting me my night of love, but will I ever know.
I understand its what my mind makes up for me, but try sleeping in my shoes for one night, you'll be craving the fantasy. I do not long for sleep, as a narcotic addict does for drugs, I enjoy the days and nights equally and the gifts from above.
Relax now fall away for it is the time to do that, escape this weird reality though soon you will be back. And when you return from slumber enjoy the day for day, as you will soon realise the memory of it's beauty too does also fade away.

No comments:

Post a Comment