Saturday 26 September 2009

Would I

There was a time that I used to look at, the sky, I watched all those pretty stars, just, floating by, I wondered what was out there was there a god up above, watching me down here, sitting on the porch looking up, Was I meant to do something special, meant to be something more, Would I save someones life, would I change the world, would be like the heroes that came before, would I. WOULD I. What I am I meant to do here, who am I supposed to be, is there a god up there looking down on me, Will I always stay here, or will I save the world, Could you please just help me out here, give me a hint or three, I know I ask alot, I know it's part of the mystery. So I will keep living my life, being the person I want to be, I will try to help the helpless, give what I don't need, use smiles to kill the sadness, and be there when you need me, and BE THERE WHEN YOU NEED ME.

WOULD I, would I, WOULD IIIII. Will I always be ordinary, will I always be me, or will I save a life, will I change the world, will I be like the heroes that came before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment