Sunday 27 September 2009

No Title

There was a time when I was wondering about the future, wondering who I would be,
I would sit in my room, listening to music, watching the sun set through the trees.
I would escape the world and I would imagine one greater, one where I was king,
Knowing all, seeing everyone, in control of everything,
But I grew to resent that fantasy, it was to predictable, no mystery.
I still wonder about the future today, looking to space and thinking of God,
Not your God, my God, I'm possessive, free of religion and hypocritical dogs.
I'm stuck in Limbo all the time, between the state of limbo and the state of me,
Constantly thinking and pondering life, knowing theres more to be seen.
Really there is but haven't yet opened our eyes, I await the day I've opened mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment