Wednesday 9 September 2009

I dream of you

So when I wake up, I feel I've fallen asleep again,
Because it's like I am, Seeing you in my dreams again,
You look so amazing, you look so beautiful,
Smiling all the time, your eyes are looking back at mine,
I say a little joke, you laugh a little bit,
I see your smile, the more you laugh the bigger it gets.
You put my hand on your chest, and I feel your heart beat best,
It gives me goosebumps everytime, to feel your heart beating with mine,
dum bada dum, dumba da dum bada da dum, dum bada dum da da dum da da badum
Our heart beats slowly, together were growing slowly,
Feeling like two is done, slowly were becoming one.
I am the happiest I've ever been, I hope you are too,
Because when I go to bed at night, I dream of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment